You can look at the Google Play filters:

http://developer.android.com/guide/appendix/market-filters.html

But I don't think that there's a filter that allows you to specify the
processor characteristics.

My advice would be to publish on all devices, but warn that the app
will not work on less powerful devices, or be onerously slow.  You can
even pop up a message after doing some dynamic performance analysis in
the app giving a warning or something similar.

Kris