Hi guys, hope you are all doing fine.

I need to convert a pdf document into android standalone application. I had
the options of just using texts views and just copy paste the text of that
document in text views. But then I came to know that applications can be
made using only HTML and CSS and then use WebView. Then I came to know
about something called as *Pagination*. Now let me define the problem,

*Problem* :  I wish to put all the text of document in html file and then
use pagination to show that large html as many pages. Can I get some
help?...Can any one point me to some concrete tutorials about using
pagination in WebView. I tried searching stack overflow but either there
was nothing I needed or I couldn't understand what was there.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
*Saqib Khan *