I have 2 serializable classes as follow:

@SuppressWarnings("serial")
public class Musicas implements Serializable {
        private String musica;
        private String link;
        public Musicas(String musica, String link) {
                super();
                this.musica = musica;
                this.link = link;
        }
        public String getMusica() {
                return musica;
        }
        public void setMusica(String musica) {
                this.musica = musica;
        }
        public String getLink() {
                return link;
        }
        public void setLink(String link) {
                this.link = link;
        }
}

@SuppressWarnings("serial")
public class CDs implements Serializable {
        private Drawable Picture;
        private String Descricao;
        private int idCD;
        private ArrayList<Musicas> musicas;
        public ArrayList<Musicas> getMusicas() {
                return musicas;
        }
        public void setMusicas(ArrayList<Musicas> musicas) {
                this.musicas = musicas;
        }
        public int getIdCD() {
                return idCD;
        }
        public void setIdCD(int idCD) {
                this.idCD = idCD;
        }
        public Drawable getPicture() {
                return Picture;
        }
        public void setPicture(Drawable picture) {
                Picture = picture;
        }
        public String getDescricao() {
                return Descricao;
        }
        public void setDescricao(String descricao) {
                Descricao = descricao;
        }
        public CDs(Drawable drawable, String descricao, int idcd) {
                super();
                Picture = drawable;
                Descricao = descricao;
                idCD = idcd;
        }
        public CDs(Drawable picture, String descricao, int idCD,
                        ArrayList<Musicas> musicas) {
                this(picture, descricao, idCD);
                setMusicas(musicas);
        }
}

Where my CD Class have an ArrayList of Musics.
In my activity, I load the data from a Json to make a gallery of CDs
and selecting the CD i have the following code to pass the CD->Musics
to a new activity.

ArrayList<CDs> cds = new ArrayList<CDs>();
ArrayList<Musicas> musicas = new ArrayList<Musicas>();
JSONObject json = new JSONObject(sb.toString());
                                for (int i=1; i <=
json.getJSONObject("cds").length()-1; i++) {
                                        JSONArray jarrayfilho =
json.getJSONObject("cds").getJSONArray(String.valueOf(i));
                                        ArrayList<Musicas> musicas1 = new
ArrayList<Musicas>();
                                        for(int j = 0; j <
jarrayfilho.length(); j++)
                                        {
                                                musicas1.add(new Musicas(

jarrayfilho.getJSONObject(j).getString("NOME").toString(),

jarrayfilho.getJSONObject(j).getString("LINK").toString()));
                                        }
                                        musicas = musicas1;
                                        cds.add(new CDs(
                                                        ImageOperations(this,
jarrayfilho.getJSONObject(0).getString("IMG").toString()),

jarrayfilho.getJSONObject(0).getString("CD").toString(), i,
                                                        musicas
                                                        )
                                        );
gallery.setOnItemClickListener(new OnItemClickListener() {
                        @Override
                        public void onItemClick(AdapterView<?> arg0, View arg1,
int arg2,
long arg3) {
                                Intent musicas = new Intent(arg1.getContext(),
MusicasActivity.class);
                                musicas.putExtra("cd", cds.get(arg2));
                                startActivity(musicas);
                        }
                });

But when I call the click event, I get the error: Parcelable
encountered IOException writing serializable object

Can anyone guide me through this? I have tried everything I found on
internet but no clues. What I found that may solve is create a static
class/properties, but I don't want to reach this aproach since it's
not recomended for memory issues and all.

Best Regards.