Hi,

I've seen that Single Sign On with Facebook (SSO) is easy and that
Twitter's can be achieved with this:
http://thetechnib.blogspot.com.es/2011/01/android-sign-in-with-twitter.html

But how about google/gmail accounts? I want to have a button which
says "log with google account" or something like that, and uses the
data stored in phone? If there are multiple addresses, I want to
choose which one to use to, although it's not necessary.

So, I have a registered an app, and I have to get the OAuth data (as I
would do with Facebook SSO) but for gmail accounts.

I have tried to do it with:

AccountManager accountManager = AccountManager
            .get(getApplicationContext());
 accountManager.getAuthToken(account, "mail", false,
            new AuthTokenCallback(), null);

But this doesn't give me the oauth tokens related to my registered app
=(

Can you please help me?