Dear All,

I have one web-application its working fine on desktop browser. Its basic
application contains search some data and showing search results, couple
of dialog and notifications. But same app executing on Android
browser(default), search result is not showing(try to load the page it
seems) and its not doing any action/execution staying same page. Some times
its worst on the tablet, comparatively desktop execution.

I heard about the Hybrid solution for desktop web-pages to tablet
conversion, could you guide me without going to Hybrid solution, is there
any way to work all web-pages smoothly on tablet.

Thanks for advance to your help :).

BR
Srinivas