Hi,

I use ActivityGroup for TAB UI, and one Tab content is Android Settings view,
I used this method to embed into:

    final Intent settings = new
Intent(android.provider.Settings.ACTION_SETTINGS);
    settings.addFlags(Intent.FLAG_ACTIVITY_CLEAR_TOP);
    Window subActivity =
getLocalActivityManager().startActivity("SubActivity_Settings", settings);
    vSettings = subActivity.getDecorView();

And it works well in Android 2.3.3, but now I have to move to Android 4.0,
Unfortunately it doesn't work with the exception like the below:

05-13 07:02:36.242: E/AndroidRuntime(1118): java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable
to resume activity {com.android.settings/com.android.settings.Settings}:
java.lang.SecurityException: Given caller package com.android.settings is not
running in process ProcessRecord{414674b0 1118:com.gul.desktop/10040}

Can buddies tell me how to solve it, and what't the ProcessRecord?

Thanks & Best Regards
Lynn Gu
MSN: minilin...@hotmail.com
TEL: +86 13501129124