From: android-developers@googlegroups.com
[mailto:android-developers@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of vijay Badawadagi
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 4:36 PM
To: android-developers@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [android-developers] Is there a way to Bypass bluetooth and
play directly through phone speakers

check Audio policy manager in Android, there is priority based routing
changing that should help

Thanks
Vijay

On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 3:23 PM, Tommy Hartz <droi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to play audio through the phone speakers
while a Bluetooth headset is connected. It is important that this audio is
played through the phone rather than the Bluetooth incase the Bluetooth is
not in the persons ear.

Thanks in advance,

Tommy