Dear *,

         In my application I want to accept phone call without any user
interaction. In order to achieve that I tried using iTelephony.aidl, as
shown below.

package com.android.internal.telephony;

  interface ITelephony {

    boolean endCall();

    void answerRingingCall();

    void silenceRinger();

}

And I heard we need reflection concept to achieve this, but I don't know
how and where to implement these methods.

I tried the below links, but could get the appropriate solution.

http://androidsourcecode.blogspot.com/2010/10/blocking-incoming-call-android.html

http://prasanta-paul.blogspot.in/2010/09/call-control-in-android.html

So please help me out in this issue, any help in this regard is highly
appreciated.

regards,
Saran