Not at this time.  If any such thing were done, it would need to do more
than just munge through the manifest.  This doesn't tell you a lot of
things, such as the expected extras, the specific kinds of intents that the
app really expects, or whether the intent-filter it has represents
something that is supposed to be available to other apps at all (that is
that the developer has made some promise they won't change in the future
and break any other apps that happen to have dug this out of their app and
used it).

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 12:04 AM, Robert Massaioli <
robertmassai...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Here are the facts:
>
>    - When you upload you app to the Google Play Market google currently
>    looks inside your ApplicationManifest.
>    - Your application manifest also contains all of you Intent Filters
>    which google could also parse.
>
> Is there a plan in the works for google to make use of this data and post
> a webapp that is a big repository of all of the different apps and their
> corresponding intents so that if I wanted to know what the correct intent
> was to view a Calendar item was for the Calendar app then I could just look
> it up? I think this would be really useful and it is not as though that
> information should not be made public to developers anyway. I just see it
> as a bit of a hamper having to really search to find the correct intents to
> use, especially for apps that are not stock.

Dianne Hackborn
Android framework engineer
hack...@android.com

answer them.