I noticed that Google have replaced OpenCore with Stagefright since
Android 2.0.
I know PV makes OpenCore but I have no idea who makes Stagefright.

I would like comment from someone working on Stagefright to tell me
whether this high bitrate video streaming problem is related to
Stagefright or not.
However, I don't know who to ask when I don't know who makes
Stagefright..

Anyone?