" from your talking it seems that in your mind the app needs to store
every user's move in database
and restore it in every onCreate(), hey, have you every programmed an
android app?  "

If you write an app that allows the user to change an Activity's data and
state (that is not backed by input fields such as EditText, etc), you'd
need to persist this data when the activity (and application) is restarted.
However, you don't need to implement you own database/persistence/storage
for this. Just implement the callback method onSaveInstanceState correctly
(save the data/state into the provided bundle) and read the data from this
bundle in the onCreate. Easy peasy. Or use a (hidden) Fragment. Even more
easier peasier.

And yes, I have programmed an Android app....