Hi All,

There is a bug in Base IceCream Sandwitch Android code because I
encountered a problem in Google Nexus phone having Android 4.0 (*Ice Cream
Sandwich*).

[Steps]
        1. Set up a Gmail account in an Android device.
        2. Set up a Security lock, may be a Pin/ pattern Screen Lock in
Setting - Security and lock the phone (by pressing power button).
3. Phone screen is locked with PIN/ Pattern. Enter wrong  PIN/ Pattern 5
times and phone displays "Forgot PIN?".
4. Press "Forgot PIN", enter correct gmail account and password, then press
"Sign in", phone is checking i.e a ProgressDialog box appears displaying
"checking" on the screen.
5. Give a call to this device from any other device during this time when
the deice is checking the Gmail credentials. We can see the incoming call
Screen in the background of the ProgressDialog as seen in the screenshot
attached. Hence the user cannot answer the call till it finishes checking
and dismiss the dialog box.

Hence, we cannot answer the incoming call during checking gmail account
when user forgot PIN code.

The code to this dialog box is in android base ICS -
(frameworks/base/policy/src/com/android/internal/policy/impl/AccountUnlockScreen.java).
You can access this code
here<http://source-android.frandroid.com/frameworks/base/policy/src/com/android/internal/policy/impl/AccountUnlockScreen.java>.
(Please a take a look at getProgressDialog() method in here. The
progressDialog is hidden after getting the results or in cleanUp() method.)

Please help me fixing this issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Shruthi.