The registration id changes every time you request it. Additionally, it may
change periodically without request. Make sure the server always receives
the latest registration id broadcasted.

See https://developers.google.com/android/c2dm/#registering for more info.

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 11:35 AM, Eyal Berman <bermane...@gmail.com> wrote:

> did the registrationId is changing or it is always the same until the next
> instalation?
>

> On Thursday, May 17, 2012 4:55:07 PM UTC+3, Dallas Gutauckis wrote:
>>
>> Given that it's in your onCreate of the main activity, I'd say it's sent
>> every time onCreate is called on your main activity, unless you've added
>> additional logic you're not showing.
>>
>> On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 3:02 AM, Eyal Berman <bermane...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> in my onCreate of the main avtivity i put that code
>>>
>>> Intent registrationIntent = new Intent("com.google.android.**
>>> c2dm.intent.REGISTER");
>>> registrationIntent.putExtra("**app", PendingIntent.getBroadcast(**this,
>>> 0, new Intent(), 0)); // boilerplate
>>> registrationIntent.putExtra("**sender", "bermane...@gmail.com");