> Doesn't 'Gallery' widget support multiple rows?

No

It just shows one row, no matter what ever I try.

That is correct...

 Basically I want 'GridView' widget with horizontal scrolling only.

Then you are going to have to write your own class, or depending on what
you need, you might be able to use ViewPager...
http://developer.android.com/reference/android/support/v4/view/ViewPager.html

Thanks,
Justin Anderson
MagouyaWare Developer