Your question has already been answered before, and there is still no need
to cross post to so many lists.

This is standard Java FTP. It has nothing to do with Android itself.

Thanks

On Sun, May 20, 2012 at 12:12 AM, Talha Qamar <talha.kicsi...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi i need some assistance on android apps development.I wanna make/
> write a simple file transfer protocol(ftp) for android devices....User
> simply selects some files from his smart phones and then ftp transfer
> these files to specific web server.Please i need some help...If you do
> have some ideas, knowledge and code about this app...Please do share
> with me...Hope you will reply soon..bye

Raghav Sood
Please do not email private questions to me as I do not have time to answer
them. Instead, post them to public forums where others and I can answer and
benefit from them.
http://www.appaholics.in/ - Founder
http://www.apress.com/9781430239451 - Author
+91 81 303 77248