Hi All,
  I want to check out the OMX interface from libstagefright, one
thing I found in googling result
is to dlopen('libomx_sharedlibrary"), but I cannot find the
libomx_sharedlibrary.so in the system/lib
folder.
 I tried to dlopen('libstagefrighthw.so" as AWPlayer does, but the
call will hang and logcat will
show the error of "cannot find function bound".
 I also tried OMXClient *client= new OMXClient(), but link will fail
due to lack of library, anyway.
 dlopen("libstagefright.so") returns ok, but I donno how to retrieve
OMXClient interface from it via
dlsym, great appreciated if anyone can help.

Thanks