How can it happen that the table does not exist? In one installation of
thousands?
-- Seems bad installation of app. so, re-install and try.

-- Another reason, phone is on low memory and having no space to create db.
so DB has not created and your query is going to ask about table. So,
conform it, where are you creating DB on phone internal memory/SD-Card, and
is there space for it or not?

Regards
Imran ali

Regards