here is the code for getView(),

 public View getView(int position, View convertView, ViewGroup parent) {

                   View row=super.getView(position, convertView, parent);
                   ViewHolder holder=(ViewHolder)row.getTag();
                   if (holder==null) {
                       String type="T";
                       holder=new ViewHolder(row);
                       row.setTag(holder);
                       String blog_type =
((TextView)row.findViewById(R.id.type)).getText().toString();
                       if(blog_type.equals(type))
                       {
                           holder.button.setVisibility(Button.GONE);
                           holder.text.setVisibility(TextView.VISIBLE);
                           holder.text1.setVisibility(TextView.GONE);
                           holder.button1.setVisibility(Button.VISIBLE);
                       }
                       holder.button.setTag(row);
                       holder.button.setOnClickListener(new
View.OnClickListener() {

                        @Override
                        public void onClick(View v) {
                            // TODO Auto-generated method stub
                            View r=(View)v.getTag();
                            String type="A";
                            String blog_data =
((TextView)r.findViewById(R.id.blog_data)).getText().toString();
                            String blog_id =
((TextView)r.findViewById(R.id.blog_id)).getText().toString();
                            String blog_type =
((TextView)r.findViewById(R.id.type)).getText().toString();
                            if(blog_type.equals(type))
                            {
                                playMessage(Integer.parseInt(blog_id));
                            }

                        }
                    });

                       holder.button1.setTag(row);
                       holder.button1.setOnClickListener(new
View.OnClickListener() {

                        @Override
                        public void onClick(View v) {
                            // TODO Auto-generated method stub
                            View r=(View)v.getTag();
                            String type="T";
                            String blog_data =
((TextView)r.findViewById(R.id.blog_data)).getText().toString();
                            String blog_id =
((TextView)r.findViewById(R.id.blog_id)).getText().toString();
                            String blog_type =
((TextView)r.findViewById(R.id.type)).getText().toString();
                            String annotation =
((TextView)r.findViewById(R.id.annotation)).getText().toString();
                            String url =
((TextView)r.findViewById(R.id.url)).getText().toString();
                            if(blog_type.equals(type))
                            {
                                Intent message=new
Intent(FeedsActivity.this, BlogMessage.class);
                                message.putExtra("blog_data", blog_data);
                                message.putExtra("annotation", annotation);
                                message.putExtra("flag","false");
                                message.putExtra("url", url);
                                startActivity(message);
                            }

                        }
                    });

                       holder.text1.setTag(row);
                       holder.text1.setOnClickListener(new
[...]

                                message.putExtra("flag","true");
                                message.putExtra("url", url);
                                message.putExtra("type", type);
                                startActivity(message);
                            }

                        }
                    });
                   }
                   return row;
               }

                class ViewHolder
                {
                    Button button;
                    TextView text;
                    Button button1;
                    TextView text1;
                ViewHolder(View base) {
                    this.button=(Button)base.findViewById(R.id.player);
                    this.text=(TextView)base.findViewById(R.id.blog_data);
                    this.button1=(Button)base.findViewById(R.id.textimg);
                    this.text1=(TextView)base.findViewById(R.id.annotation);
                    }
                }
shruthi