I have a situation where in I need to have 5 or more services running in
the same package.
Let's call it service "A", "B", "C", "D" and "E"

Which is a better way of doing this? Better in terms of memory and CPU
usage (and hence battery usage and efficiency).

1. Have 1 main service running, apart from the 5 mentioned above.
    Have only one trigger receiver and a the main service is linked with
this trigger receiver.
    This will listen to all intents that are required.
    When an intent goes off, then we check if "A" needs this intent. If it
needs, then we call startService("A", intent);
    Same with the other 4 services.

2. Have 1 trigger receiver linked with each of the 5 services.
    Handle intents 1 on 1 basis.