In that case, there's not really any way to *really* protect your
files..., basically.  You could imagine doing some complicated thing
with encrypting them, but then even if you display them, the user can
still do something like capture the framebuffer, or just grab the raw
bytes from the vm (that would, of course, require a rooted device..).

kris