I seems that no manner how minimalist I am with my app, I always find new
icons, pictures, menus that need to be added to my projects.  However,
given all the screen that I have to support with Android, it is a little
tedious to create one icon for each screen resolution.  I see the action I
do to cover multiple screen are not rocket science, so the computer could
be helping me with this task.

It would be nice to have a folder for svg's on the Android project
(Eclipse), and have a tool that automatically creates the icons for each
screen based on the svg provided by the designer.

On build, the plugin creates the png's from the svg's, but the svgs are not
added to the release package.

Is there such a tool ?