I currently develop MonolithAndroid, a 3D game that uses openGL/ES. I
develop my application on the emulator, but users that tried my
application have experienced problems, like crashes and black screens
not replicated on my emulator setup. Of course, the solution to this
problem is to test my game on a real phone. The problem is, the dev
phone is not yet available in Greece where I live. I visit the android
market every day, i click on the Buy button and I get to the point
where I select the shipping country. Guess what, Greece is not in the
list! There are fellow EU member countries like Germany, UK, France
etc. I can understand that android phone general availability may be
limited for some countries, but I think that that cannot apply to
developer phones, because it inhibits us from delivering competitive
and polished apps. So I want to know when and if the dev phone will be
available in my country. Any ideas?

Tasos Kleisas