On Jun 1, 2:23 am, Jim Morris <jim.mor...@lecere.com> wrote:

> I believe this is a bug introduced into Android 4.0.3. The software
> works fine on Android 3.2 on a Galaxy P-6210.
> I have traced the problem to the statement
> mmSocket.connect();
> When this statement is executed, a dialog box pops up on the Galaxy
> P-3113. This dialog box asks for the user to input a pin code for
> pairing, BUT THE DEVICE IS ALREADY PAIRED. I type in the correct code
> and I get an invalid exchange exception.

It might be useful if you could find, by experiment or by web
searching, if there are:

1) bluetooth devices (non-earpiece) usable by applications with your
4.0.3 phone (or any 4.x phone)

2) other bluetooth devices which experience the same error

Also, if you end up posting a bug report, doing a dump of all the
interface characteristics of the bluetooth printer (perhaps by
connecting it from a desktop/laptop linux and using some of the
bluetooth tools) would be helpful.  You might also want to contact the
printer manufacturer.