On Jun 4, 12:08 pm, Latimerius <l4t1m3r...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 2:03 AM, lbendlin <l...@bendlin.us> wrote:
> > Aren't you the one who put stuff into the asset folder structure? So you
> > should know what's there, and where.

> Seriously - I'm writing code that has to work with multiple APKs with
> different assets/ areas.  Even if it weren't for that, I don't like to
> hardcode paths, names and directory structures into my code.

It seems like it has been discussed a bit, with people having various
degrees of success:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3631370/list-assets-in-a-subdirectory-using-assetmanager-list

Or the ugly way to do it would be to assume that your apk is a zip
file, figure out it's path, and process it with the zip file apis.