On Jun 5, 5:23 pm, michael <xuetao....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there any way to retrieve the Intents used by intalled apps on the
> phone? For example, how do I know that one app could send an Intent to
> invoke Camera app or Email app or Text Message app?

No.  Not only is there no way to query the information, the
information may not even deterministically exist.

For example, it would be trivial to write an application which
presented the user with a few EditText widgets into which they could
manually type the various required pieces to create an Intent object,
and a button to dispatch the result.  This app would then be capable
of dispatching truly arbitrary intents.