Then android's implementation has problem.

For example, if my application needs to create account, of cause, the
key board will open first. After user typed in user name and password,
then he clickes the "create" button.Request   sends to server in a
thread. After that, he closes the keyboard, the activity will be
destroyed. So the callback function in thread to update UI will
crashed.

It happens exactly in my application.