Hi guys,
I am developing a library which third party applications will use in their
application to make their application accessible. Well the problem I am
facing is that I have implemented an interface(API level 10) in my library
but as of API level 11 some more functions were added to it, so now if
someone using API level 15 tries to use my library he/she will face an
error. Had I used the newer interface(API level 11), people
developing applications for API level 10 will face a problem. What should I
do so that my library can support both API levels at the same time. I am
guessing there is some kind of annotation for that....