Thank you so much Dianne and Others for your quick and strong response.

I don't know whether any of you did not get the point that "I know it was
my mistake, to lose the keystore file". No doubt on that :)

Anyways, as you all said, I have put my new keystore in my git repo. "Fall
back"

Regards,
Saurav Mukherjee.