Hi,

I would like to know whether its possible to record call in Android.
If its possible then which class should be used for that purpose. I
think there should be some message broadcast receiver invoked when a
call is accepted and application should be started in background and
record the conversation. Would like to know if this is actually
possible and it it is then what classes to refer to?

One more thing if I want to send the recorded file to a server through
GPRS then is there any limit in size for it to get transfer through
GPRS? Small files will be transferred easily through GPRS but what
about larger files? Is there any upper limit as to files of this much
size can be transferred.

More importantly I want to know about the call recording function.
Whether its available in Android phones as a native applicatoins or
not? If its not available then can a application be written that can
record all incoming and if possible outgoing calls as well

Hope to get reply quickly.

Thanks & Regards
Sunil