On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 4:24 PM, Giuseppe <porcelli.giuse...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear experts,
> We have a Play market account from Italy, and according with Google docs we
> don't have a merchant Key.
> We are unable to get info about our sales using the checkOut API, but there
> are services and apps able to do it using our GMAIL username and password,
> so there is some way to get this sales info without CheckOut API.

They are probably scraping it from the Google Checkout webpage, after
they login
as you. Or, since it seems it's using GWT, they are getting the JSON
data returned
and extracting the info from there. You could probably write a program
to do the same
thing, but you'll need to update/fix it every time the interface changes.

I have no idea why the merchant key is not available everywhere.