Hi.

 Well...the class name of my backupagenthelper
altered in the proguard.cfg(my config file name) with below setting.
*-keep public class * extends android.app.backup.BackupAgent
-keep public class * extends android.app.backup.BackupAgentHelper
*And the command 'adb shell bmgr run' also works fine.

This is randomly occur in idle time
when user not using the app which is I don't understand...

 Here is the my situation again clearly fyi,
-My 'BackupAgent*Helper*' exist in the path
-It defined in Manifest.xml.
-Backup request queue processed well by 'adb shell bmgr run'.
-Proguard also avoid obfuscation for this class by config.
-BackupAgentHelper added from someday wihile distributing.
Mean that previously my 'BackupAgent*Helper*' doesn't exist.
It is newly supported from someday.
-This error occur randomly from everywhere in OS since at least froyo.
-No right answer exist so far.
-This occur when run UNSIGNED binary either.

Does above situation seem okay..?

One thing weired is
why OS looking path '/data/app/' ?? Do you know that?