Hello,

I tried to do the same thing. I had to implement a buffering file
system...but it was not easy, two files one reading the stream and
another readed by player...

But the problem was the first file streaming the content grew without
stopping...

So wait cupcake...

But how LastFm could provide this type of streaming?