The problem is that I have to compile kernel or do something in
Android source.

If I'm just a software editor, I don't want compile kernel...because I
sale only software no devices.

So now I don't think that It's possible to put a C library in assets
folder in my Android project and load it using JNI...Perhaps in a next
version?

Could you confirm it?

Regards