Thanks a lot for your reply but i guess i'm confused how ellipsize
will help me if i don't know the width and height of the TextView.
task is a break a long text into two TextView to create wrap around
the Image effect.
I have an imageView and textview( where i need to put a short portion
of the text which should be equal of the height of the image on the
left ) and big text view below which will receive rest of the text.