Hey,

Is there a way to identify which of the MediaStore images has been
taken
on 'this' device, as opposed to pictures exported/downloaded from an
external source ?

I have started my search by creating a Camera.PictureCallback and
registering it
by  camera.takePicture() only to realize that it only gets called upon
images taken from _my own_ application -  and idea goes to basket.

I have also looked within MediaStore.Images.Media for fields that
might carry relevant information, with no luck.

TIA,
GiladH