Hey,

I've install the Environnement of Android with SDK20 in my own laptop,and
when i want to import my old project realized with the SDK 16.that show me
a lot of errors and problems.i give you an example of error.

setContentView(R.layout.main)  when main is the xml files describing the
Main Activity.the error is it dont know the main files.it dont show main
when i pressed Ctrl+Space after R.layout.

and if i want to import my olds projects he tell me   "Invalid Project
description"

that the error:

Invalid project description.
  C:\Users\sensei\workspace\SimpleCalendarImp overlaps the location of
another project: 'SimpleCalendarImp'

Thanks for Your Help
--

Cordialement,