I made an android app to show an attractive GUI to be displayed
whenever there is any new outgoing call or incoming call. Whenever any
broadcast signal (either NEW_OTUGOING_CALL or PHONE_STATE) is
received, my app launches, same as the Android mobile's default PHONE
app.

Sometimes my app appears on screen and sometimes the default PHONE app
appears on screen. How to fix it.. "only my app should be launched to
handle incoming/outgoing calls OR my app should be on top of default
PHONE app".

Any guidance will be appreciated...and also suggest me if any other
solution is possible.....