I've been struggling with these shared preferences.  I want to save a
resolution setting, so that people with different degrees of vision
can see the screen.  With a Diabetes application, this is a very
important feature.

What I've found thus far, however I cut the cake, I lose my settings
with either a cold boot or a re-install.  This isn't readily tenable.
So, I'm thinking of either writing them to the database or writing
them to the sdcard.  I'm weighing those two options now.

Any insights would be appreciated.

Thanks,

John aka Radiolistener