Hi,

I'm trying to write a convenience app that needs to bring up the
active dialer for a connected call, but I'm having issues after trying
a couple of approaches.

ACTION_DIAL - I've tried starting a new dialing activity and while
this brings up a new dialer, it's not connected to the existing call
so pressing buttons on the new dialer produces no dial tones on the
receiver's end.

ToneGenerator - Created my own little dialer activity and hooked up
ToneGenerator calls in response to button clicks, but then found out
that it only generates tones in the dialer's earpiece and not on the
receiver's side.

So...  Is there any way to programmatically send dial tones to an
active call?  Any way to bring up the dialer of the active call and
not the dialer for a new call?

Thanks,
Steve