i have  a service with separate processes in  my application run from
Broadcast receive after boot completed i tested the code in android 2.3.3
and all is work fine but when i tested on ICS 4.0.3 even the processes
exist in the applications runing  but its not write the throw  logs  in the
receiver class and n the service class  is there any help with that please

 <service android:name=".Services.MyServices"
            android:process=":my_process"
            android:label="MyServices">
<intent-filter>
       <action
       android:name = ".Services.MyServices">
       </action>
       </intent-filter>
       </service>
       <receiver android:name="com.tele.Services.MyReceiver"
              android:enabled="true"
             android:permission="android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED">
            <intent-filter>
                <action
android:name="android.intent.action.BOOT_COMPLETED"/>
                  <category android:name="android.intent.category.DEFAULT"
/>
            </intent-filter>
        </receiver>