Hi all
We have implemented InAppBilling in our application with *in-app product
with Purchase Type = **Unmanaged*.
**When user performs purchasing our apllication connect to our server and
all other action performs with it.
But, there is a problem: sometimes between the time of purchase and receipt of
money it takes several hours.
>From a user perspective it means that he never receives the goods for which
paid.
Sure, I have implemented restore transaction, and if user re-enter my
application on completion of the operation everithing works fine, but on
practice user could performs operation several times (we return many),
deinstall the application, ask us about situation 20 hours after (it seems
to me that Play Market application does not collect information about
transaction so long time)

Tell me please, is it normal situation for the Play market billing?
If yes - what is the correct way to perfrom "unmanaged" in app billing in
such situation?

Thank you in advance,
Tina