Hi All,

I have added JUnit tests in my Android project.  These tests are not
Android specific and should run in any Java environment.  Documentation at
"http://developer.android.com/tools/testing/testing_android.html"; specifies
that "You can use the JUnit
TestCase<http://developer.android.com/reference/junit/framework/TestCase.html>class
 to do unit testing on a class that doesn't call Android APIs."
I am able to run these tests in Eclipse without having emulator or device.

I want to run these tests using ant "run-tests" target, but it seems that
this target is available only for test project.  Also, the command to
execute these case is "adb shell am instrument....". this needs to have the
device or emulator attached.

Can someone please point out the right way to run these JUnits?

Regards,
Yadnesh