> event=MotionEvent { action=ACTION_DOWN, id[0]=0, x[0]=286.0, y[0]=322.0,
> toolType[0]=TOOL_TYPE_FINGER, buttonState=0, metaState=0, flags=0x0,
> edgeFlags=0x0, pointerCount=1, historySize=0, eventTime=1303299,
> downTime=1303299, deviceId=0, source=0x1002 }
>
> and NFChunterexception:HTTP :404
>
> so plz let me knw how can i solve this problem,

Unfortunately we didn't develop psychic powers yet. But rest assured that
we are going to help you as soon as we can read your mind and your
development PC's hard drive.

For the time being: the only error message I can see is "NFChunterexception"
which looks like a custom exception class you must have created. And
there's an HTTP 404 error code, which means: resource not found. It puzzles
me that you do not understand what you are doing there with your own code.

So let me rephrase your problem:* Somewhere in your code you are trying to
access a web service / web page / online resource that does not exist (404
error)
**
*Oh before I forget:*

*Technical issues are best solved by looking closely at the error message.
In the error log (or in Android terms log cat) you'll find several lines of
error message with funny numbers and class names in it. It's all in red and
stuff. Really weird. That's the *exception stack trace*. In most of all
cases that exception stack trace spoils the fun because it is so good at
explaining a problem to you that it is virtually unnecessary to go to
forums and ask other people what the problem is.

But if you're kind of lost it is ok to let other people look at that stack
trace and the lines of your code that caused the exception. If you do that,
we might be able to help you with your problem (even though this group is
not the right place for asking questions unrelated to the Android SDK).*
*