I have an open source library that does this.

https://github.com/RaghavSood/AppaholicsUpdateChecker

You can download and install, download and install at separate times, or
check for updates and launch your app's Google Play page using it.

Thanks

On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 10:38 PM, TreKing <treking...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 3:17 AM, ala hammad <3la2.7am...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> which better service to check app version after 1 day or more or just
>> alert dialog when user open app ..
>> please suggest method to update app for user :)
>>

> That's really up to you and your use case. Generally "hey, there's an
> update" is not such an important piece of information that warrants
> checking every day or on each start up.

Raghav Sood
Please do not email private questions to me as I do not have time to answer
them. Instead, post them to public forums where others and I can answer and
benefit from them.
http://www.appaholics.in/ - Founder
http://www.apress.com/9781430239451 - Author
+91 81 303 77248