Hello Android Developers, I am creating this topic because i am
brainstorming a application i want to write and need to know what resources
are out there to help me complete or start this application. my idea is to
have a application with items (images with text about them) to be viewed
inside the application. upon clicking the image and viewing the text about
it. a option to navigate too. From there i know i can use a intent for the
lat and long however, however would using the google maps api be better?.
Also i am want to have this list to be a feed from like a website, so its
updates and imports more items as i create them on the website as well. I
know my vision may be a little blurry when typing this out. However the
basic is i am wanting to have a feed from a website with items display in a
list. like a listview, and inside those items a option to navigate too and
either intent the lat and long to the android system or use google api. I
have not decided which would be a better experience since i do not have any
experience with google maps api. Any input or recommendations would be
great.