Hello,

I currently have an open sourced application here on Github that I'd
appreciate a few words of advice on:
https://github.com/Neoseeker/neoseeker-android

The application is supposed to interact with an API that uses OAuth
authorization, and currently is working, but I believe I'm not really
going about creating it properly. I'm pretty much going through
everything as Activities, not really using any Services like I assume I
should, which is a heavy weak point I think.

Would anyone be able to help point me in the right direction to setting
up an application that utilizes OAuth, but through Services and such?
This has been the biggest hurdle in my application, and I'd like to
finally get over it.

Thanks a ton for readying this and any help!

--
Chris Higgins
Student, Systems Administrator, Programmer