I updated to SDK r20.0.1 a few days ago and since then my application fails
to launch on an emulator or handset. I get 'unable to instantiate launch
activity (class not found) error' - it seems the main activity is not in
the APK. However there is no sign of any bug in Eclipse. My code worked
fine before the update, and continues to work fine on another machine with
an older SDK. The manifest and R,java etc all tie up. I'm developing for
API 8 by the way - it is a game so it uses a simple stub as the activity
that sets up an update thread for the main class and a Frame Layout. I have
uninstalled the SDK and re-loaded it and simple 'Hello World' applications
will work. Anyone any ideas - I'm completely out?