Hi,

I'm trying to setup a KeyListener on an EditText widget. My code is as
follows:

<code>
        mMsgToSend.setKeyListener(new KeyListener()
        {
                        @Override public boolean onKeyDown(View view, Editable
arg1, int
KeyCode, KeyEvent event)
                        {
                                boolean bReturn = false;

                                if (KeyCode == KeyEvent.KEYCODE_ENTER)
                                {
                                        SendMessage();

                                        bReturn = true;
                                }

                                return bReturn;
                        }

                        @Override public boolean onKeyUp(View view, Editable
text, int
keyCode, KeyEvent event)
                        {
                                return false;
                        }
        });

</code>

Where mMsgToSend is my EditText widget. The problem is that whenever I
implement this code, everything stops showing up in my EditText
widget. Anything I type does not show up in the widget. When I set a
break point in my code everything is executing as I would expect it
to.

If I do not have the code in place, everything shows up in the widget
as I type. My understanding is that if you want everything to be
handled normally then you return a "false" from the event handlers
otherwise you return a "true".

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks In Advance,
Dan