I am working on an art project with several other people that involves
simultaneity and photography.  We want to coordinate a series of
events involving simultaneous photographs based on the Android system.

In simple terms, here is what we are proposing.  Someone writes an app
for Android Phone/Camera that makes the camera take a photograph at a
predetermined time so that many thousands of people all take a
simultaneous photograph.  The art involved here is not only the
synchronizing of the event to approximate simultaneity but also making
"social networking" into an element of an art project.

Could someone please help with this?  Even if just to give a few
suggestions about how to move the project forward?