I found interesting Google Play behavior.
If I have in my app at least one activity with  *
android:screenOrientation="portrait"* it automaticaly set feature *
android.hardware.screen.portrait* a requirement.
This is logical. If device doesn't have portrait mode application will not
work. But which device has no portrait mode? I think a television for
example. But Google Play think something else.
Play tell my that this app do not support any of my device. I tested Galaxy
Nexus, Xoom, Nexus 7 and some older HTC phone with 2.3. Why the Play do
this?
Only workaround is put *<uses-feature
andriod:name="android.hardware.screen.portrait" android:required="false" />*.
to the manifest.
I think that it is bug in Play.